CnM menís exclusive store
The new store houses an exclusive range of branded ethnic and western products for men that are in great demand
June 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
CnM launched its exclusive men’s store of 25,000 sq ft at Pacific Mall, Kaushambhi, Ghaziabad which is an extension of its already existing departmental store in the same mall. The expansion is the result of the huge success and the growing demand of customers for wider range of branded products. Currently, CnM has a total floor space of 55,000 sq ft at Pacific Mall itself.
The showroom stocks branded western and ethnic garments suitable for all occasions. The men’s accessories section displays a wide variety of ties, cuff links, cosmetics etc. This outlet is one of the largest exclusive showrooms for men in the Delhi NCR region and provides the shopper an assortment of branded and designer clothes suitable for all pockets.
Says Mr. Sharad Suri, MD CnM, “There was dearth of exclusive showrooms catering to the male section of society and by setting up this store, we have met that requirement. There are numerous outlets common for both men and women and we are proud to say that something of this scale is unprecedented in Delhi NCR. We offer a vast range of men’s clothing and accessories that have a wide appeal”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021