Corporate owned stores by Longines soon
Make announcement on 180th anniversary celebration.
Tags: LonginesOctober 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The company today introduced a new collection, Saint-Imier, in India celebrating 180th anniversary of the brand. Speaking on the occasion Charles Villoz, Vice President and Head of international sales said, "This year Longines celebrates 180 years of watchmaking leading to the launch of the new Longines Saint Imier Collection. The collection is engineered to tread the line between classical and contemporary". Also present on the occassion was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the brand ambassador for the brand who unveiled their new collection.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG