Corporate owned stores by Longines soon
Make announcement on 180th anniversary celebration.
Tags: LonginesOctober 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The company today introduced a new collection, Saint-Imier, in India celebrating 180th anniversary of the brand. Speaking on the occasion Charles Villoz, Vice President and Head of international sales said, "This year Longines celebrates 180 years of watchmaking leading to the launch of the new Longines Saint Imier Collection. The collection is engineered to tread the line between classical and contemporary". Also present on the occassion was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the brand ambassador for the brand who unveiled their new collection.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn