Crossword’s 55th store opens at Hyderabad
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad. With the opening of this new store, the tally of Crossword stores across the country has gone up to 55. As told to Jasmeet Sahi of FIHL, Crossword has all company-owned stores, except one in Bengaluru, which is a franchised outlet. Crossword, which was founded 17 years ago, was acquired by Mumbai-based construction major K Raheja Group. Raheja’s are involved in retail infrastructure and have built several retail malls under the In-Orbit brand name in Mumbai (Malad), Vashi and Hyderabad.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store