Crossword’s 55th store opens at Hyderabad
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad. With the opening of this new store, the tally of Crossword stores across the country has gone up to 55. As told to Jasmeet Sahi of FIHL, Crossword has all company-owned stores, except one in Bengaluru, which is a franchised outlet. Crossword, which was founded 17 years ago, was acquired by Mumbai-based construction major K Raheja Group. Raheja’s are involved in retail infrastructure and have built several retail malls under the In-Orbit brand name in Mumbai (Malad), Vashi and Hyderabad.
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House
- Ikea betting big on localization to win Indian customers