Crossword’s 55th store opens at Hyderabad
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad. With the opening of this new store, the tally of Crossword stores across the country has gone up to 55. As told to Jasmeet Sahi of FIHL, Crossword has all company-owned stores, except one in Bengaluru, which is a franchised outlet. Crossword, which was founded 17 years ago, was acquired by Mumbai-based construction major K Raheja Group. Raheja’s are involved in retail infrastructure and have built several retail malls under the In-Orbit brand name in Mumbai (Malad), Vashi and Hyderabad.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group