Crossword’s 55th store opens at Hyderabad
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad. With the opening of this new store, the tally of Crossword stores across the country has gone up to 55. As told to Jasmeet Sahi of FIHL, Crossword has all company-owned stores, except one in Bengaluru, which is a franchised outlet. Crossword, which was founded 17 years ago, was acquired by Mumbai-based construction major K Raheja Group. Raheja’s are involved in retail infrastructure and have built several retail malls under the In-Orbit brand name in Mumbai (Malad), Vashi and Hyderabad.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef