Crossword’s 55th store opens at Hyderabad
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crossword, the country’s leading leisure and entertainment products chain, which sells books, music, gifts, toys and games, has recently opened its new store at In-Orbit mall Hyderabad. With the opening of this new store, the tally of Crossword stores across the country has gone up to 55. As told to Jasmeet Sahi of FIHL, Crossword has all company-owned stores, except one in Bengaluru, which is a franchised outlet. Crossword, which was founded 17 years ago, was acquired by Mumbai-based construction major K Raheja Group. Raheja’s are involved in retail infrastructure and have built several retail malls under the In-Orbit brand name in Mumbai (Malad), Vashi and Hyderabad.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform