DDF opens Luxury stores at T3
Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt. Ltd (DDFS), India’s
March 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt. Ltd (DDFS), India’s largest duty free retail space at T3 at IGI Airport in Delhi today announced the expansion of their current portfolio to include luxury Fashion branded stores Hugo Boss, Mont Blanc, MCM, Samsonite Black and Swarovski.
Building on the phenomenal success at experienced at T3, Delhi Duty Free has now launched five fashion stores offering a wide range of luxury goods. The collection now available at these stores has been carefully selected to appeal to our discerning passengers. These brands are available for the first time in the international departures thus giving travelers an ideal opportunity to buy premium products at duty free prices.
Said Nicholas Goddard Palmer, CEO, Delhi Duty Free, “This is a natural evolution of the DDFS portfolio and brand. We are delighted to have worked closely with Hugo Boss, Mont Blanc, MCM, Samsonite Black and Swarovski to bring together a wonderful selection of fashion concepts that complement each other perfectly. Each shop enjoys 70smq² of floor space, which has been customized to represent the latest in fashion designs. Natural flow exists between each concept with an open façade allowing passengers to seamlessly walk though each space. “
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2