DDF opens Luxury stores at T3
Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt. Ltd (DDFS), India’s
March 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt. Ltd (DDFS), India’s largest duty free retail space at T3 at IGI Airport in Delhi today announced the expansion of their current portfolio to include luxury Fashion branded stores Hugo Boss, Mont Blanc, MCM, Samsonite Black and Swarovski.
Building on the phenomenal success at experienced at T3, Delhi Duty Free has now launched five fashion stores offering a wide range of luxury goods. The collection now available at these stores has been carefully selected to appeal to our discerning passengers. These brands are available for the first time in the international departures thus giving travelers an ideal opportunity to buy premium products at duty free prices.
Said Nicholas Goddard Palmer, CEO, Delhi Duty Free, “This is a natural evolution of the DDFS portfolio and brand. We are delighted to have worked closely with Hugo Boss, Mont Blanc, MCM, Samsonite Black and Swarovski to bring together a wonderful selection of fashion concepts that complement each other perfectly. Each shop enjoys 70smq² of floor space, which has been customized to represent the latest in fashion designs. Natural flow exists between each concept with an open façade allowing passengers to seamlessly walk though each space. “
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021