DLF Brands eyes scalability
Opens Ave.neu, multi-brand retail store.May 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
From luxury brands to premium lifestyle brands and now from single brand retail stores to multi-brand retail stores, DLF Brands writes a new chapter as it opens Ave.neu.
The new store, located at Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar and spread across 15,000 sq. ft, brings brands across various categories including Boggi Milano, Claire’s, DKNY, Alcott, Sunglass Hut, ELC, Mothercare and Pure Home+Living at one place.
“Moments Mall has come across as a strategically well located place where we can bring together all the best of our brands and cater to .” says Timmy Sarna, Managing Director, DLF Brands Ltd.
With this new store, the company plans to introduce three new store formats, first being the 10,000-15,000 sq ft stores; second will be the zip or small format stores which will only have accessories from various brands and third being Ave.neu outlets.
“We are currently working out the first format and plan to add eight to nine stores within this year at locations including Mumbai, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Pune. Moreover, if things went well, we would be achieving 50 stores in three years and 70-80 stores in five years. Though we are not targeting any numbers but this store is likely to generate revenues of Rs 1.5 crore every month.” says Dipak Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer – Operations & Strategy, DLF Brands Ltd.
With the new store, DLF Brands, has also introduced a multi-brand loyalty card dubbed as Aveneu Club. This card will be valid across all their national and international brand and will offer the members benefits and privledges. “The card will be applicable across all our stores and later we would plans to expand it to our online consumers. The online shopping site is likely to come up this year.” adds Agarwal.
Moreover, in this year we might also see an European cosmetics brand entering the DLF Brands, with which the company is still in talks.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India