Da Milano opens its flagship store in Mumbai
Da Milano, the Italian luxury brand, has recently come up with its first flagship store in Mumbai. The store will focus on collections that are contemporary to attract the young and stylish urban crow
May 14, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Da Milano, the Italian luxury brand, has recently come up with its first flagship store in Mumbai. The store will focus on collections that are contemporary to attract the young and stylish urban crowd.
Located in the up-market shopping district of Linking Road, the swanky store is spread over two floors. With an all-glass frontage, the store has off white backdrop with soft green wall paper, warm wooden shelves, glazed marble flooring and effective lighting, bringing out the designs and the vibrant colours of the collections on display prominently.
Speaking on the occasion, Sahil Malik, MD, Da Milano, said that the fashion-conscious consumers have matured with global exposure and travel and are looking for premium accessories that add to their style quotient. The collections are designed keeping in mind that customers are kept abreast of the happenings on the international fashion scene.
Da Milano, with a distinctive Italian sensibility, entered India in 1989. With strong brand recognition in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, the company today has marked its presence in the Indian market.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%