Da Milano opens its flagship store in Mumbai
Da Milano, the Italian luxury brand, has recently come up with its first flagship store in Mumbai. The store will focus on collections that are contemporary to attract the young and stylish urban crow
May 14, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Da Milano, the Italian luxury brand, has recently come up with its first flagship store in Mumbai. The store will focus on collections that are contemporary to attract the young and stylish urban crowd.
Located in the up-market shopping district of Linking Road, the swanky store is spread over two floors. With an all-glass frontage, the store has off white backdrop with soft green wall paper, warm wooden shelves, glazed marble flooring and effective lighting, bringing out the designs and the vibrant colours of the collections on display prominently.
Speaking on the occasion, Sahil Malik, MD, Da Milano, said that the fashion-conscious consumers have matured with global exposure and travel and are looking for premium accessories that add to their style quotient. The collections are designed keeping in mind that customers are kept abreast of the happenings on the international fashion scene.
Da Milano, with a distinctive Italian sensibility, entered India in 1989. With strong brand recognition in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, the company today has marked its presence in the Indian market.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2