Damco is most satisfying brand
Damco, one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management solutions, asked 2,540 customers to rate the company’s performance in a recent customer satisfaction surve
November 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Damco, one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management solutions, asked 2,540 customers to rate the company’s performance in a recent customer satisfaction survey. The result is an impressive improvement moving from average performance to high scorer.
Every year Damco asks its customers about how they rate Damco performance. In the recent survey 75 per cent of the customers said that Damco was average or above average in the industry. Also 84 per cent agreed that Damco is a very innovative company, and 66 per cent of the respondents would like to do more business with Damco.
“We have placed the customer at the centre of everything we do, also at executive level, and our departments strive to work more closely together to ensure the customers’ needs are met. The new result shows that customers are acknowledging what we are doing. We are very happy about this but by no means content. We make every effort to constantly improve - "We work very hard to see things from the customers’ perspective and try to identify what is important to them. This allows us to create solutions that add value for the customer,” said Martin Thaysen, Chief Commercial Officer, Damco.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka