Damco is most satisfying brand
Damco, one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management solutions, asked 2,540 customers to rate the company’s performance in a recent customer satisfaction surve
November 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Damco, one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management solutions, asked 2,540 customers to rate the company’s performance in a recent customer satisfaction survey. The result is an impressive improvement moving from average performance to high scorer.
Every year Damco asks its customers about how they rate Damco performance. In the recent survey 75 per cent of the customers said that Damco was average or above average in the industry. Also 84 per cent agreed that Damco is a very innovative company, and 66 per cent of the respondents would like to do more business with Damco.
“We have placed the customer at the centre of everything we do, also at executive level, and our departments strive to work more closely together to ensure the customers’ needs are met. The new result shows that customers are acknowledging what we are doing. We are very happy about this but by no means content. We make every effort to constantly improve - "We work very hard to see things from the customers’ perspective and try to identify what is important to them. This allows us to create solutions that add value for the customer,” said Martin Thaysen, Chief Commercial Officer, Damco.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore