Debenhams opens in Mumbai
Store as per Debenhams International standard.
Tags: DebenhamsApril 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai has got its first Debenhams store at Phoenix Market City, Kurla. What is unique about this store is that it will be a one-of-its-kind in the country, providing exclusive designer products at high street prices with a relaxed shopping experience. The British department store chain has ensured that this 22,000 sq ft store is as per Debenhams international standards. Currently, it is showcasing the Spring/Summer 2012 collections.
Commenting on the opening, Aditya Nadkarni, Brand Head, Debenhams, said, “We’re excited to finally come to Mumbai and bring leading international brands and designer collections to Indian shoppers. As we offer so many brands across numerous categories under one roof, we hope to become the one-stop destination for everyone looking to buy quality products from international brands.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG