Debenhams opens in Mumbai
Store as per Debenhams International standard.
Tags: DebenhamsApril 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai has got its first Debenhams store at Phoenix Market City, Kurla. What is unique about this store is that it will be a one-of-its-kind in the country, providing exclusive designer products at high street prices with a relaxed shopping experience. The British department store chain has ensured that this 22,000 sq ft store is as per Debenhams international standards. Currently, it is showcasing the Spring/Summer 2012 collections.
Commenting on the opening, Aditya Nadkarni, Brand Head, Debenhams, said, “We’re excited to finally come to Mumbai and bring leading international brands and designer collections to Indian shoppers. As we offer so many brands across numerous categories under one roof, we hope to become the one-stop destination for everyone looking to buy quality products from international brands.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear