Delhi Duty Free shopping festival
Supporting the historical event of F1 race in India, Delhi Duty Free, India’s leading duty free retail space at T3, IGI Airport in
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Supporting the historical event of F1 race in India, Delhi Duty Free, India’s leading duty free retail space at T3, IGI Airport in Delhi, has introduced a month long shopping campaign – Shopping Brand Prix. Travellers will be greeted in a racing themed environment with Formula 1 memorabilia and merchandise all month long at Delhi Duty Free (DDF).
To create the perfect racing environment, DDF stores have been given a makeover and the look and feel includes a race-track with three Formula 1 cars- Sahara Force India; Ferrari and McLaren Mercedes displayed at the departures and arrival lounge at the airport. The display also supports race track backdrop and cut-outs of Formula 1 winners. All travelers visiting Delhi for the sporting tournament will get their first touch-point of the sport at the airport itself.
Arun Barathi, COO, Delhi Duty Free Services said, “F1 coming to India and specifically to Delhi is great news and am sure will do Delhi proud. It is also turning out to be a great retail opportunity window in October. We expect a surge in passengers for the F1 weekend and Delhi Duty Free will proudly give them all a taste of what F1 in Delhi is going to be. Delhi Duty Free is the place for some exciting free F1 merchandise”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021