Delhi Duty Free shopping festival
Supporting the historical event of F1 race in India, Delhi Duty Free, India’s leading duty free retail space at T3, IGI Airport in
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Supporting the historical event of F1 race in India, Delhi Duty Free, India’s leading duty free retail space at T3, IGI Airport in Delhi, has introduced a month long shopping campaign – Shopping Brand Prix. Travellers will be greeted in a racing themed environment with Formula 1 memorabilia and merchandise all month long at Delhi Duty Free (DDF).
To create the perfect racing environment, DDF stores have been given a makeover and the look and feel includes a race-track with three Formula 1 cars- Sahara Force India; Ferrari and McLaren Mercedes displayed at the departures and arrival lounge at the airport. The display also supports race track backdrop and cut-outs of Formula 1 winners. All travelers visiting Delhi for the sporting tournament will get their first touch-point of the sport at the airport itself.
Arun Barathi, COO, Delhi Duty Free Services said, “F1 coming to India and specifically to Delhi is great news and am sure will do Delhi proud. It is also turning out to be a great retail opportunity window in October. We expect a surge in passengers for the F1 weekend and Delhi Duty Free will proudly give them all a taste of what F1 in Delhi is going to be. Delhi Duty Free is the place for some exciting free F1 merchandise”.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay