Delhi jewellery designers shine
Nominated at Annual Gemfields & RioTinto Retail Jeweller India Awards.August 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mirari, Entice, and Hazoorilal, the leading retail jewellery houses from Delhi, have been nominated for the 8th Annual Gemfields & RioTinto Retail Jeweller India Awards 2012.
While Mirari has been nominated for Innovative Design of the Year category, Hazoorilal has been nominated for Couture Jewellery of the Year and Heritage jewellery of the Year category and Entice has been nominated for Diamond Jewellery of the Year and Coloured Gemstone Jewellery of the Year category.
Apart from these nominations, two leading Jewellery Designers from Delhi, Mira Gulati and Dolly Oberoi, have been nominated for the Jewellery Designer of the Year category. Overall, the city bagged seven nominations at the 8th Annual Gemfields & RioTinto Retail Jeweller India Awards.
“The 8th Annual Gemfields & RioTinto Retail Jeweller India Awards 2012 gives an opportunity to the retailers to celebrate the creative and business success in various segments of jewellery retailing such as product design, marketing and retail concepts, irrespective of their business size and commercial success. Promising to bring to the fore the most creative work of the industry, the awards are aimed at promoting the culture of excellence in the $30 billion Indian Retail jewellery industry,” says Soma Bhatta, Director, the 8thAnnual Gemfields & RioTinto Retail Jeweller India Awards.
The nominated pieces have been screened through a rigorous 2-tier selection process that included initial screening by IMRB followed by an online judging by the jury.
The Jury Panel this year included Neha Dhupia (Actress), Anita Dongre (Fashion Designer), Amrita Puri (Actress), Namrata Baruwa Shroff (Interior Architect), Ananya Banerjee (Artist), Vaishali Banerjee (Manager - Platinum Guild India), Schauna Chauhan Saluja (CEO, Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd.) & Prasad Kapre (Core Committee Member, FICCI Gem & Jewellery).
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021