Dr Batra's to set up 53 more clinics
Plans to expand presence in smaller towns, tooApril 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dr Batra’s, a leading homeopathy chain, plans to set up 53 more clinics including 28 on a franchisee model by the end of this year, in both metros and smaller towns.
Mukesh Batra, Founder and Chairman, Dr Batra's, in a recent media interaction, pointed out that 11 franchisees had completed one year in operation, and they’ve already recovered their investments.
Dr Batra's currently has 119 company-owned clinics including three abroad, and 22 franchisee-run clinics across the country.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO