Dr Batra's to set up 53 more clinics
Plans to expand presence in smaller towns, tooApril 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dr Batra’s, a leading homeopathy chain, plans to set up 53 more clinics including 28 on a franchisee model by the end of this year, in both metros and smaller towns.
Mukesh Batra, Founder and Chairman, Dr Batra's, in a recent media interaction, pointed out that 11 franchisees had completed one year in operation, and they’ve already recovered their investments.
Dr Batra's currently has 119 company-owned clinics including three abroad, and 22 franchisee-run clinics across the country.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores