EVOK opens Home Store in Lucknow
EVOK Mega Home Store-the home interiors destination brand
October 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
EVOK Mega Home Store-the home interiors destination brand by Hindware Home Retail Private Ltd, recently entered Uttar Pradesh by opening its first Mega HomeStore in the heart of the city at Hazratganj, Lucknow. EVOK Mega Home Store was inaugurated by Mr. D K Jairath, COO, Hindware Home Retail (P) Ltd (HHRPL).
The company had recently opened a mega Home Store at Zirakpur (Chandigarh) and plans to roll out such more stores across India. Spread over sprawling 10,000 sq.ft at Shalimar Building, Hazratganj, Lucknow Evok brings the concept of trendsetting Home Fashion in Punjab. Evok Mega HomeStore promises to deliver world class home shopping experience with a superlative collection of 16000+ world class modern & contemporary product like Home Furniture, Soft Furnishings, Home Décor & Accessories, Modular Kitchens, Bath, Lightings & Floorings and provide Design to Build- Interior design services.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. D.K. Jairath said, “Evok Mega HomeStore is working with a vision to bring revolution in home interiors. Today! We are happy to roll out EVOK mega Home store in the city of Nawabs and Kebabs. Famous for its culture and hospitality, the city has its heritage bungalows and havelis and with Evok offerings, we certainly will be able to add to this charm and exquisite lifestyle with blend of modern and lifestyle products. With the onset of festive season, Evok Mega HomeStore will offer single window Home Interior solutions with world-class concepts, products and services to rejuvenate those corners and spaces in your dream homes.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG