Ed hardy , Christian Audigier add to Shopper Stop
Wadhawan Lifestyle Retail (WLRPL) who introduced Ed
July 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wadhawan Lifestyle Retail (WLRPL) who introduced Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier to the Indian market in 2007 has geared up to widen its network by joining hands with Shopper Stop in the format of shop-in-shop at Juhu, Mumbai.
The motto of the company is to make the premium brands available to the Indian consumers across the country. WLRPL is a master franchise to open and operate exclusive stores and shop-in-shops across India for brands, Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier.
A wide range of latest styles would include jeans, dresses, jackets, wallets, belts, shoes, sunglasses etc.
Ed Hardy currently has nine stores across India of these three are EBOs and six shops-in-shops. The company is soon to launch another trendy outlet in South Delhi.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG