Ed hardy , Christian Audigier add to Shopper Stop
Wadhawan Lifestyle Retail (WLRPL) who introduced Ed
July 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wadhawan Lifestyle Retail (WLRPL) who introduced Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier to the Indian market in 2007 has geared up to widen its network by joining hands with Shopper Stop in the format of shop-in-shop at Juhu, Mumbai.
The motto of the company is to make the premium brands available to the Indian consumers across the country. WLRPL is a master franchise to open and operate exclusive stores and shop-in-shops across India for brands, Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier.
A wide range of latest styles would include jeans, dresses, jackets, wallets, belts, shoes, sunglasses etc.
Ed Hardy currently has nine stores across India of these three are EBOs and six shops-in-shops. The company is soon to launch another trendy outlet in South Delhi.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn