‘Esprit’ exclusive outlets this fiscal
Aditya Birla Group Company, Madura Fashion and Lifestyle is planning
November 15, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Aditya Birla Group Company, Madura Fashion and Lifestyle is planning to launch exclusive outlets for fashion accessories for international lifestyle brand, Esprit.
Madura Fashion and Lifestyle (MFL) that distributes the brand in India plans to have ten points of sale for Esprit accessories by next year and is eyeing a total turnover of Rs 100 crore this fiscal from the entire Espirit range of products, including apparel.
The company is planning to open around ten points of sale for Esprit accessories such as bags, eye wear, jewellery and watches.
Currently, Esprit products are sold at 53 retail points in India, including 23 company owned exclusive stores in 11 cities.
In the later year, the company has plans to spread its visibility in smaller cities too. And in the next three years, they plan to make the brand available in thirty cities
By the end of current fiscal, at least 4—5 new stores will come up around India. Esprit is an international youthful lifestyle brand that offers 12 product lines encompassing women’s wear, men’s wear and kid’s wear globally.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore