‘Esprit’ exclusive outlets this fiscal
Aditya Birla Group Company, Madura Fashion and Lifestyle is planning
November 15, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Aditya Birla Group Company, Madura Fashion and Lifestyle is planning to launch exclusive outlets for fashion accessories for international lifestyle brand, Esprit.
Madura Fashion and Lifestyle (MFL) that distributes the brand in India plans to have ten points of sale for Esprit accessories by next year and is eyeing a total turnover of Rs 100 crore this fiscal from the entire Espirit range of products, including apparel.
The company is planning to open around ten points of sale for Esprit accessories such as bags, eye wear, jewellery and watches.
Currently, Esprit products are sold at 53 retail points in India, including 23 company owned exclusive stores in 11 cities.
In the later year, the company has plans to spread its visibility in smaller cities too. And in the next three years, they plan to make the brand available in thirty cities
By the end of current fiscal, at least 4—5 new stores will come up around India. Esprit is an international youthful lifestyle brand that offers 12 product lines encompassing women’s wear, men’s wear and kid’s wear globally.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021