Expansion plans for RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group
Rs 70 crore would be invested over next few years.December 24, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group plans to invest Rs 70 crore over the next few years for expanding its presence in key metros including New Delhi, Kolkata and Bangalore.
This group has also just launched its second outlet for the Au Bon Pain chain at Park Street Kolkata, and it is spread across 4,000 sq ft. RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group has an 80 per cent stake in Au Bon Pain Café India, which runs the eponymous café chain.
Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, in a recent media interaction, said, “We plan to launch 18 outlets in Kolkata, 10 in Bangalore and 14 in Delhi, within a year.”
The US-based Au Bon Pain chain entered the country in ’09, and it has 31 outlets, with 29 in Bangalore and two in Kolkata.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021