Expansion plans for RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group
Rs 70 crore would be invested over next few years.December 24, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group plans to invest Rs 70 crore over the next few years for expanding its presence in key metros including New Delhi, Kolkata and Bangalore.
This group has also just launched its second outlet for the Au Bon Pain chain at Park Street Kolkata, and it is spread across 4,000 sq ft. RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group has an 80 per cent stake in Au Bon Pain Café India, which runs the eponymous café chain.
Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, in a recent media interaction, said, “We plan to launch 18 outlets in Kolkata, 10 in Bangalore and 14 in Delhi, within a year.”
The US-based Au Bon Pain chain entered the country in ’09, and it has 31 outlets, with 29 in Bangalore and two in Kolkata.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2