FACES appoints Sameer Prasad as global CEO
FACES Cosmetics, a Canada-based world leading cosmetics and personal
November 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
FACES Cosmetics, a Canada-based world leading cosmetics and personal care brand is pleased to announce the appointment of Sameer Prasad as Chief Executive Officer of its global operations.
Sameer joins FACES from Planet Retail Holdings where he was the Chief Operating Officer responsible for the launch, marketing strategies and growth of numerous leading international brands such as The Body Shop, Debenhams, Guess, Next, Accessorize and Nautica.
Prior to Planet Retail Holdings, Mr Prasad has worked with Kaybee Corporation in the Far East, and helped develop key new markets internationally.
Mr Prasad brings with him over 20 years of extensive international exposure in retail and will be responsible for spearheading the growth of the FACES brand in India and internationally.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr Sameer Sain, Managing Partner, Everstone Capital said, “We are delighted to have someone of Sameer Prasad’s calibre join the FACES team. FACES worldwide represents a compelling opportunity and Sameer with his vast experience can help sharpen the execution focus.” Indivision India Partners, a private equity fund managed by Everstone Capital, had invested in FACES Cosmetics in the year 2007.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021