FACES appoints Sameer Prasad as global CEO
FACES Cosmetics, a Canada-based world leading cosmetics and personal
November 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
FACES Cosmetics, a Canada-based world leading cosmetics and personal care brand is pleased to announce the appointment of Sameer Prasad as Chief Executive Officer of its global operations.
Sameer joins FACES from Planet Retail Holdings where he was the Chief Operating Officer responsible for the launch, marketing strategies and growth of numerous leading international brands such as The Body Shop, Debenhams, Guess, Next, Accessorize and Nautica.
Prior to Planet Retail Holdings, Mr Prasad has worked with Kaybee Corporation in the Far East, and helped develop key new markets internationally.
Mr Prasad brings with him over 20 years of extensive international exposure in retail and will be responsible for spearheading the growth of the FACES brand in India and internationally.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr Sameer Sain, Managing Partner, Everstone Capital said, “We are delighted to have someone of Sameer Prasad’s calibre join the FACES team. FACES worldwide represents a compelling opportunity and Sameer with his vast experience can help sharpen the execution focus.” Indivision India Partners, a private equity fund managed by Everstone Capital, had invested in FACES Cosmetics in the year 2007.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore