Ferns N Petals in symphony with Tarun Tahiliani
Ferns N Petals, a leading name in floral decorations have joined hands with renowned designer Tarun Tahiliani, to start a new venture by the name of FNP Tahiliani.
October 27, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ferns N Petals, a leading name in floral decorations has joined hands with renowned designer Tarun Tahiliani, to start a new venture by the name of FNP Tahiliani. Together the two minds, Vikaas Gutgutia, owner of Ferns N Petals and Tarun Tahiliani have planned to open a floral boutique where the rare exotic flowers from all over the world would be made available for the people who admire and understand the value of flowers. Flowers fuel passion, unlocks creativity and inspires fashion. At FNP Tahiliani each flower would have a story, a meaning and each installation would have a symphony and would represent the designer touch and a magnificent look which spread a feeling of pleasure all around. Two great minds have joined together, with their impeccable sense of style and aesthetics have decided to give people a unique designer floral boutique. Vikaas Gutgutia, MD, Ferns N Petals said that, "FNP Tahiliani is a new step taken by Ferns N Petals and world renowned designer Tarun Tahiliani to mutually create a unique concept of a floral boutique, which would cater its clients with the natural beauty of flowers from across the world, installed with a designer touch. With the beginning of this venture we not only look forward to cater our clients with the beautifully designed floral installations, but we would be able to serve our clients with the unique, innovative designer themes for any of their social parties. We can mark this as a beginning of a new era in the floral and designing sectors."
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations