Ferns N Petals in symphony with Tarun Tahiliani
Ferns N Petals, a leading name in floral decorations have joined hands with renowned designer Tarun Tahiliani, to start a new venture by the name of FNP Tahiliani.
October 27, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ferns N Petals, a leading name in floral decorations has joined hands with renowned designer Tarun Tahiliani, to start a new venture by the name of FNP Tahiliani. Together the two minds, Vikaas Gutgutia, owner of Ferns N Petals and Tarun Tahiliani have planned to open a floral boutique where the rare exotic flowers from all over the world would be made available for the people who admire and understand the value of flowers. Flowers fuel passion, unlocks creativity and inspires fashion. At FNP Tahiliani each flower would have a story, a meaning and each installation would have a symphony and would represent the designer touch and a magnificent look which spread a feeling of pleasure all around. Two great minds have joined together, with their impeccable sense of style and aesthetics have decided to give people a unique designer floral boutique. Vikaas Gutgutia, MD, Ferns N Petals said that, "FNP Tahiliani is a new step taken by Ferns N Petals and world renowned designer Tarun Tahiliani to mutually create a unique concept of a floral boutique, which would cater its clients with the natural beauty of flowers from across the world, installed with a designer touch. With the beginning of this venture we not only look forward to cater our clients with the beautifully designed floral installations, but we would be able to serve our clients with the unique, innovative designer themes for any of their social parties. We can mark this as a beginning of a new era in the floral and designing sectors."
- Maharashtra govt imposes plastic ban from today
- Flipkart aims to sell one exclusive item in every five fashion products
- Jubilant FoodWorks appoints former Coca-Cola official
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India