First ‘easyday Market’ launched in NCR
Bharti Retail, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, today launched its first compact-hypermarket store ‘easyday Market’ in the National Capital Region (NCR).
February 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bharti Retail, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, today launched its first compact-hypermarket store ‘easyday Market’ in the National Capital Region (NCR). Located at Mahgun Metro Mall, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, the new store offers customers a great shopping experience, high in-stock levels and a wide range of quality products at the best prices under one roof.
The easyday Market in Ghaziabad is a 50,000 sq. ft. store offering over 12,500 quality products, including trendy fashion wear such as George (international brand) and Astitva (Indian Ethnic Wear), home ware, mobile phones, books, food & grocery, fish and chicken etc.
A unique feature of this easyday Market is the ‘Youth Zone’ dedicated to youth-oriented products like music, books, movies, apparels, cosmetics among others.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019