Flagship store for Park Avenue Woman
Opens store at Grand Galleria, Phoenix Mills, Mumbai.
Tags: Park Avenue WomanMay 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Park Avenue launched the flagship store of its women’s range, Park Avenue Woman. Situated at Grand Galleria, Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel, Mumbai, the store was inaugurated by Nawaz Singhania, renowned artist and fitness expert. The store offers innovative and stylish wardrobe solutions for women, across day, corporate, weekend and evening wear.
Speaking on the occasion, Nawaz Singhania said, “Park Avenue Woman has been especially close to my heart because I believe it epitomises the perfect look for the discerning, upwardly mobile, working woman. It is a celebration of women who are confident, independent and know what they want from life. Every PAW collection has been designed and crafted keeping the special and choicest needs and tastes of this working woman.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG