Flagship store for Park Avenue Woman
Opens store at Grand Galleria, Phoenix Mills, Mumbai.
Tags: Park Avenue WomanMay 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Park Avenue launched the flagship store of its women’s range, Park Avenue Woman. Situated at Grand Galleria, Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel, Mumbai, the store was inaugurated by Nawaz Singhania, renowned artist and fitness expert. The store offers innovative and stylish wardrobe solutions for women, across day, corporate, weekend and evening wear.
Speaking on the occasion, Nawaz Singhania said, “Park Avenue Woman has been especially close to my heart because I believe it epitomises the perfect look for the discerning, upwardly mobile, working woman. It is a celebration of women who are confident, independent and know what they want from life. Every PAW collection has been designed and crafted keeping the special and choicest needs and tastes of this working woman.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear