Foodie’s Bar opens at Domestic Terminal 1A
Devyani International Ltd (DIL), a leading player in the Indian retail
October 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Devyani International Ltd (DIL), a leading player in the Indian retail F&B sector, today formally launched Foodie’s Bar, its signature lounge bar at the arrival area of Terminal 1A at Mumbai Airport. Foodie’s Bar will be open to travelers as well as the general public.
FB will fulfill a long felt need for a high quality venue for casual and business meetings for frequent fliers, airlines and airport staff, business visitors, friends and family that throng the airport each day.
Trendy interiors suitable for both business and casual meetings, central and easily accessible location, an exhaustive drinks menu, delicious food and great music will be the hallmark of FB. On offer would also be an elaborate coffee shop menu covering breakfast to dinner and an exhaustive beverage selection that includes beer, IMFL, all types of scotch and wines at a price that offers great value for money.
Besides a wide array of foreign and domestic spirits, fine wines, cocktails, mocktails & signature FB drinks like ‘On Board’ , ‘Anytime High’ and ‘Turbulence’ etc. will be the highlight. Food menu includes a full Breakfast range and an elaborate lunch and dinner menu with the choicest selection from Indian, Western and Oriental cuisine. Besides this there is an all day menu featuring all time favourites like Club Sandwich, Potato Wedges, Chicken Lollypops, Momos, Fish fingers, Crumb fried Prawns that one can tuck into any time of the day.
“This is the first bar we have opened in Mumbai. We have already set up two bars - one at the Domestic Airport Arrival Terminal in Delhi and the other at the new T3 terminal at the Indira Gandhi International Airport at New Delhi. We will be taking our lounge bar concept outside the Airport next year and will look to open them in high streets, starting with Mumbai and Delhi”, said Sunil Khanna , CEO, Devyani Food Street Pvt Ltd.( a DIL subsidiary)
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group