Ford expands retail network in Haryana
Plans to reach 500 centres on a pan India basis by ‘15.February 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ford India augmented its sales and service network in Haryana with the inauguration of two facilities of V GO Ford in Faridabad, and its distribution network in this state have grown to 15 centres. This US-based MNC will expand its workforce by 60 employees via its latest initiative, and they will service 55 cars in a day. In addition, plans are on the anvil to expand its distribution network to 500 centres on a pan India basis over the next 12 months.
Ford currently has 304 sales and service facilities in 164 cities across the country. “One of our key priorities is to make the Ford brand even more accessible to our customers across India,” said Nigel Harris, president, Ford India.
Striking a similar view, Vinay Piparsania, executive director of Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford India, said, "We are currently expanding our network to tier-III and-IV towns, as this segment is booming.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2