Ford expands retail network in Haryana
Plans to reach 500 centres on a pan India basis by ‘15.February 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ford India augmented its sales and service network in Haryana with the inauguration of two facilities of V GO Ford in Faridabad, and its distribution network in this state have grown to 15 centres. This US-based MNC will expand its workforce by 60 employees via its latest initiative, and they will service 55 cars in a day. In addition, plans are on the anvil to expand its distribution network to 500 centres on a pan India basis over the next 12 months.
Ford currently has 304 sales and service facilities in 164 cities across the country. “One of our key priorities is to make the Ford brand even more accessible to our customers across India,” said Nigel Harris, president, Ford India.
Striking a similar view, Vinay Piparsania, executive director of Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford India, said, "We are currently expanding our network to tier-III and-IV towns, as this segment is booming.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021