Future Group forays into more Private Labels
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'. Initially, the product will be launched at all future group formats and in time open to other stores as well. The retail major will soon be coming up with a wide variety of categories ranging from Personal Care, Home Care, Staples, processed foods and dairy products under its various Private Brands like Tasty Treat, Clean Mate, Care Mate, fresh & Pure, Premium Harvest and Sach Brands. The Future Group is also planning a foray into the lingerie segment, by launching its own private label called ‘Mohena’. The label is in a pilot stage of marketing in Kolkata. The lingerie division will function as a shop-in-shop within the Group’s existing store network.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House