Future Group forays into more Private Labels
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'. Initially, the product will be launched at all future group formats and in time open to other stores as well. The retail major will soon be coming up with a wide variety of categories ranging from Personal Care, Home Care, Staples, processed foods and dairy products under its various Private Brands like Tasty Treat, Clean Mate, Care Mate, fresh & Pure, Premium Harvest and Sach Brands. The Future Group is also planning a foray into the lingerie segment, by launching its own private label called ‘Mohena’. The label is in a pilot stage of marketing in Kolkata. The lingerie division will function as a shop-in-shop within the Group’s existing store network.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy