Future Group forays into more Private Labels
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'. Initially, the product will be launched at all future group formats and in time open to other stores as well. The retail major will soon be coming up with a wide variety of categories ranging from Personal Care, Home Care, Staples, processed foods and dairy products under its various Private Brands like Tasty Treat, Clean Mate, Care Mate, fresh & Pure, Premium Harvest and Sach Brands. The Future Group is also planning a foray into the lingerie segment, by launching its own private label called ‘Mohena’. The label is in a pilot stage of marketing in Kolkata. The lingerie division will function as a shop-in-shop within the Group’s existing store network.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform