Future Group forays into more Private Labels
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'. Initially, the product will be launched at all future group formats and in time open to other stores as well. The retail major will soon be coming up with a wide variety of categories ranging from Personal Care, Home Care, Staples, processed foods and dairy products under its various Private Brands like Tasty Treat, Clean Mate, Care Mate, fresh & Pure, Premium Harvest and Sach Brands. The Future Group is also planning a foray into the lingerie segment, by launching its own private label called ‘Mohena’. The label is in a pilot stage of marketing in Kolkata. The lingerie division will function as a shop-in-shop within the Group’s existing store network.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations