Future Group forays into more Private Labels
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kishore Biyani-led Future Group is expanding its private labels in various categories, as it is looking to launch more products in new segments such as toothpaste under the brand name of `Sach'. Initially, the product will be launched at all future group formats and in time open to other stores as well. The retail major will soon be coming up with a wide variety of categories ranging from Personal Care, Home Care, Staples, processed foods and dairy products under its various Private Brands like Tasty Treat, Clean Mate, Care Mate, fresh & Pure, Premium Harvest and Sach Brands. The Future Group is also planning a foray into the lingerie segment, by launching its own private label called ‘Mohena’. The label is in a pilot stage of marketing in Kolkata. The lingerie division will function as a shop-in-shop within the Group’s existing store network.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn