Fx Entertainment launches a store in Gurgaon
There is a treat in store for all those Delhiites who are passionate about
July 26, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
There is a treat in store for all those Delhiites who are passionate about high-end Audio-Visual (AV) products. Fx Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. has recently launched its latest premium Hi-Fi & Customized Home Theatre Store at Metropolitan Mall in Gurgaon. Products from world renowned AV brands like Cambridge Audio, Mordaunt-Short, Elipson, NorStone and Russound will be available exclusively at this store as Fx Entertainment is the sole importer and distributor of these brands in India.
The launch of the outlet was witnessed by Mr. Shane Choithramani (Managing Director, Fx Entertainment) and Mr. Paul Masson (International Sales and Business Development Director, Cambridge Audio). According to Mr. Choithramani, “This store will be a one-stop destination for people seeking lifestyle products and gadgets for the Home Theatre and distributed audio industry.
Mordaunt-Short PERFORMANCE SERIES speakers, Cambridge Audio ‘One’ iPod mini-system, ad-notam MAGIC MIRROR Televisions with Swarovski Chandeliers, ELIPSON ‘foot-ball’ speaker, Cambridge-Audio Bluray DVD players, NorStone Designer Furniture and a host of other gadgets will be available under one single roof.” This is the third outlet that Fx Entertainment has opened in India, the first two showrooms being in Delhi and Mumbai.
The launch of the store coincided with the introduction of several new products including the Mordaunt-Short ALUMNI 8 TOWER Speakers, the Cambridge 650R AV Receiver as well as Audio Bluray Players, Elipson’s Ball Speakers and the Mirror & Magic Televisions from ad-notam.
The price range for these products is quite varied with entry level music systems retailing for about Rs.55,000 and going up to 15 lacs for a music system. The Magic Mirror TVs start at 5.5 Lacs.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021