Gems and jewellery expo in Mumbai
With an aim to bring jewellery and gems manufacturers and retailers under one umbrella and make them aware of new trends
October 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
With an aim to bring jewellery and gems manufacturers and retailers under one umbrella and make them aware of new trends in the jewellery, UBM India Pvt Ltd, the major trade shows and trade fairs organiser in the country, has organised a three-day international-level jewellery and gems expo from December 9 to 11, 2011, in Mumbai. Meanwhile, the company recently had organised 'road shows' in all major cities across the country, including Nashik, to attract more jewellery professionals towards the expo. The expo, which will be held at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon in Mumbai, will have total 350 stalls of jewellery and gems manufacturers and jewellers, and around 10,000 jewellery and gems professionals are expected to visit the expo.
"We are receiving a good response from jewellery and gems manufacturers and traders across the country and overseas. Of 350, around 300 stalls have been booked so far, including 200 jewellery and gem professionals across the country and 100 are from overseas," said Shamal Pote, Project Director, UBM India.
"Taking advantage of UBM Asia's powerful database of buyers and of intensive global promotion at its key trade fairs and in major publications, the expo aims to draw a huge number of potential buyers from India and overseas. Around 10,000 visitors are expected during the three-day jewellery and gems expo," Pote added.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore