Gilette posts Q2 ’11 results
Gillette India Limited (GIL) has announced its unaudited financial results for the Q2February 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gillette India Limited (GIL) has announced its unaudited financial results for the Q2 ended December 31, 2011. The company’s net sales were up by 27.5 per cent at Rs 325 crore from Rs 254 crore over the corresponding quarter last year.
The Profit Before Tax registered a 3.33 per cent increase and stood at Rs 31 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 compared with Rs 30 crore for the corresponding quarter last year. Profit After Tax stood at Rs 19 crore, an increase of 3.33 per cent, compared to Rs 20 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.
Growth in the company’s blades and razors, oral care and batteries business was driven by the company’s spending behind marketing programmes, product innovation and distribution expansion.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021