Gilette posts Q2 ’11 results
Gillette India Limited (GIL) has announced its unaudited financial results for the Q2February 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gillette India Limited (GIL) has announced its unaudited financial results for the Q2 ended December 31, 2011. The company’s net sales were up by 27.5 per cent at Rs 325 crore from Rs 254 crore over the corresponding quarter last year.
The Profit Before Tax registered a 3.33 per cent increase and stood at Rs 31 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 compared with Rs 30 crore for the corresponding quarter last year. Profit After Tax stood at Rs 19 crore, an increase of 3.33 per cent, compared to Rs 20 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.
Growth in the company’s blades and razors, oral care and batteries business was driven by the company’s spending behind marketing programmes, product innovation and distribution expansion.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India