Giny & Jony has a new marketing strategy
Gini & Jony, the high fashion kidsí brand, has come up with new marketing strategy to woo its target group with the beginning of the new academic session. It has introduced innovative offer, loyalty p
May 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gini & Jony, the high fashion kids’ brand, has come up with new marketing strategy to woo its target group with the beginning of the new academic session. It has introduced innovative offer, loyalty programme and teamed up Bollywood movies.
Tejas Kothari, senior marketing manager and head-loyalty programme, Gini and Jony, said that it the right time to introduce such strategy as kids would always like to avail a complete new school kit.
Kothari said, they had clubbed this co-branding arrangement with Bollywood movie ‘Paathshaala’ with the ‘Bag to School’ offer.
The brand has also given an aggressive drive for loyalty programme ‘Wonderworld Club’. The membership has gone up by 60,000-65,000.
Gini & Jony, which currently has nearly 280 retail outlets across 65 cities and sells its products through close to 500 MBUs, also has plans to expand its retail presence in different format.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021