Godrej Sara Lee will be Godrej Household Products
FMCG major Godrej, which acquired 51 per cent stake of Sara Lee in their joint venture Godrej Sara Lee recently, has announced that it has decided to change the name of its unit Godrej SaraLee to Godr
June 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
FMCG major Godrej, which acquired 51 per cent stake of Sara Lee in their joint venture Godrej Sara Lee recently, has announced that it has decided to change the name of its unit Godrej SaraLee to Godrej Household Products Ltd.
Godrej Sara Lee was a 15-year-old joint venture between Indian FMCG major Godrej and Sara Lee. The company produces the JV items, insecticides, mosquito repellents like Good Knight, Hit and also air fresheners like AmbiPur and shoe polish, Kiwi. Meanwhile, Godrej has also said that it is going to acquire another Argentinean hair oil company, Argencos. If that happens, it will be the second largest acquisition of the firm in Latin America.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2