Godrej Sara Lee will be Godrej Household Products
FMCG major Godrej, which acquired 51 per cent stake of Sara Lee in their joint venture Godrej Sara Lee recently, has announced that it has decided to change the name of its unit Godrej SaraLee to Godr
June 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
FMCG major Godrej, which acquired 51 per cent stake of Sara Lee in their joint venture Godrej Sara Lee recently, has announced that it has decided to change the name of its unit Godrej SaraLee to Godrej Household Products Ltd.
Godrej Sara Lee was a 15-year-old joint venture between Indian FMCG major Godrej and Sara Lee. The company produces the JV items, insecticides, mosquito repellents like Good Knight, Hit and also air fresheners like AmbiPur and shoe polish, Kiwi. Meanwhile, Godrej has also said that it is going to acquire another Argentinean hair oil company, Argencos. If that happens, it will be the second largest acquisition of the firm in Latin America.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021