Godrej focuses on consumer connect
Ropes in Aamir Khan as the brand ambassador.April 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aamir Khan, an international icon, who is a hit with consumers will be the face for the new Godrej campaign - Har Idea Se Zindagi Muskuraye/ Idea that make life brighter. The campaign is targeted towards creating a stronger emotional connect with the consumers for which the actor was best suited.
Khan will feature in a series of television commercials which will feature eight products across the group.
Godrej is a leading FMCG brand in India, which offers Household and personal care products at an affordable price.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2