Godrej focuses on developing markets
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd, which recently completed the acquisition of a 51 percent stake in Darling Group Holdings, an
October 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd, which recently completed the acquisition of a 51 percent stake in Darling Group Holdings, an African hair-care company, will focus on consolidating its business in the domestic and other developing markets, such as Africa and Latin America, for the next two to three years, reports company. The last three years were the years of acquisitions for the company.
“We have invested close to Rs 4,000 crore in those acquisitions. So, we want to consolidate our presence in those new markets and then will probably be looking at organic growth of our new businesses as well,” says A. Mahendran, Managing Director, GCPL.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG