Gold Leaf for festive season
Riddisiddhi Bullions Ltd (RSBL) introduces 'Gold Leaf’ as one of the best gifting options available in the market for this festive season.
September 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Riddisiddhi Bullions Ltd (RSBL) introduces 'Gold Leaf’ as one of the best gifting options available in the market for this festive season. This unique offering is one of the best gifting options for any celebration like marriages, birthdays and anniversaries. Gold Leaf, due to its varied availability in sizes and prices, can be the most affordable and accepted gifting option. The Gold leaf will be available in different sizes via over the counter as well as several retailers and distributors.
The price would prevail at local and international market rates, plus Rs 50 per piece. RSBL also offers customised packaging for individuals and corporates who wish to purchase a minimum of 100 pieces. RSBL also offers its patrons a unique Buy Back facility.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India