‘Good Shopping India’ on Star CJ
The weekly show will air every Saturday at 8 p.m., taking home shopping to a new level
June 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
STAR CJ alive, India’s premium home shopping destination, has taken the next step of home shopping by launching a unique and exciting weekly show ‘Good Shopping India’. Every Saturday 8 p.m. will see viewers sitting glued to their TV sets till 8.30 p.m. as this half an hour show will bring interesting and innovative merchandise across categories at sincere value to all STAR CJ alive viewers.
While shopping on television has always been about pitching products, prices & promotions to viewers, GSI is about opening up a two way street with viewers so that for the first time one visibly takes the viewers’ wants & expectations into consideration. The ‘Good Shopping India’ show will not only be an avenue to buy great products but will also engage and involve the viewers in an interactive session where opinions, recommendations, feedbacks, smart tricks to use the products, ratings and recipes etc. will be encouraged. The show will also feature review of the products from the past users.
Talking about the rationale for this show, Paritosh Joshi, CEO, STAR CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd. said, “It has been STAR CJ alive’s constant endeavor to bring its viewers the best and most well researched merchandise and recommend the best for them, thus making our channel THE preferred and ultimate shopping destination. Good Shopping India is an attempt to move beyond the conventional product selling and reach out to more and more people thus meaningfully transforming their lifestyles. We want to engage with our viewers and increase their involvement with our channel by inviting them to send their opinions & recommendations while the products are on air.”
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore