Grasim gets new MD
KK Maheshwari to take over Grasim Industries as MD.March 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Aditya Birla group has appointed KK Maheshwari as Managing Director of Grasim Industries, the cement-to-yarn company. Before this, Maheshwari has been the whole-time director of Grasim and will now assume charge as Managing Director immediately, a post created for the first time in the 65 years of the company.
Maheshwari has handled leadership positions in the chemical and trading businesses for the conglomerate and was also whole-time director of Aditya Birla Nuvo, a diversified subsidiary.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group