Green Trends Salon @ Pammal
65th salon by CavinKare.July 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Green Trends Hair & Style Salon from FMCG conglomerate CavinKare launched its 65th Unisex salon at Pammal. This is also the 37th salon to be launched in the city of Chennai. The well-known ‘Young Super Star’, TR Silambarasan not only inaugurated the salon but also introduced an innovative idea called ‘Trendy Circle’, a membership program for all Green trends customers. This allows the customers to constantly save on their grooming spends by displaying their membership card at any green trends salon outlet across India.
The Green Trends salon chain has expanded its presence across Chennai and other cities in Tamil Nadu namely Coimbatore, Trichy, Tirupur, Madurai, Namakkal, Tanjore and Puducherry. The salon also has its footprint in Bangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Thiruvananthapuram.
Speaking about the launch, Gopalakrishnan, Head of Trends In Vogue, said, “We are extremely happy to bring Green Trends' service to Pammal and extend our services to more people in Chennai. Like all our other salons we have ensured this is a spacious facility with nine Hair zones, four Facial & Body Spa rooms, three pedicure stations and one exclusive bridal studio. We hope that people will enjoy the trademark Green Trends salon quality and services here in Pammal.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021