Green Trends Salon @ Pammal
65th salon by CavinKare.July 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Green Trends Hair & Style Salon from FMCG conglomerate CavinKare launched its 65th Unisex salon at Pammal. This is also the 37th salon to be launched in the city of Chennai. The well-known ‘Young Super Star’, TR Silambarasan not only inaugurated the salon but also introduced an innovative idea called ‘Trendy Circle’, a membership program for all Green trends customers. This allows the customers to constantly save on their grooming spends by displaying their membership card at any green trends salon outlet across India.
The Green Trends salon chain has expanded its presence across Chennai and other cities in Tamil Nadu namely Coimbatore, Trichy, Tirupur, Madurai, Namakkal, Tanjore and Puducherry. The salon also has its footprint in Bangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Thiruvananthapuram.
Speaking about the launch, Gopalakrishnan, Head of Trends In Vogue, said, “We are extremely happy to bring Green Trends' service to Pammal and extend our services to more people in Chennai. Like all our other salons we have ensured this is a spacious facility with nine Hair zones, four Facial & Body Spa rooms, three pedicure stations and one exclusive bridal studio. We hope that people will enjoy the trademark Green Trends salon quality and services here in Pammal.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore