Greencart raises Rs 9 crore
Investment led by Techno GroupApril 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Greencart, an e-retailer and part of Mumbai-based Greencart Ventures, has raised $1.5 million (Rs 9 crore) via an angel round of funding from the Techno Group.
This online merchant will utilise the funds for expanding its operations and strengthening its distribution channels along with enhancing the user experience.
Greencart commenced operations a year earlier and currently offers more than 1,500 products in over 30 categories.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021