Greencart raises Rs 9 crore
Investment led by Techno GroupApril 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Greencart, an e-retailer and part of Mumbai-based Greencart Ventures, has raised $1.5 million (Rs 9 crore) via an angel round of funding from the Techno Group.
This online merchant will utilise the funds for expanding its operations and strengthening its distribution channels along with enhancing the user experience.
Greencart commenced operations a year earlier and currently offers more than 1,500 products in over 30 categories.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay