Growing demand, rising capacity
Spring Air to set up 3 new units; to invest Rs 150 crore.May 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The US mattress maker, Spring Air, will soon set up three new manufacturing units in India, looking at the rising demand for the brand. For this, the company plans to invest Rs 150 crore. While the company has two units in India, one each in Noida and Bangalore, the three planned units will come up at Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi.
The existing two units have a capacity of 500 pieces, while the two new facilities designed to have similar capacities.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India