Growing demand, rising capacity
Spring Air to set up 3 new units; to invest Rs 150 crore.May 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The US mattress maker, Spring Air, will soon set up three new manufacturing units in India, looking at the rising demand for the brand. For this, the company plans to invest Rs 150 crore. While the company has two units in India, one each in Noida and Bangalore, the three planned units will come up at Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi.
The existing two units have a capacity of 500 pieces, while the two new facilities designed to have similar capacities.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021