Gujarat Foils forays into retail, FMCG segment
Gujarat Foils has entered into retail and FMCG sector and has launched India`s first
July 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gujarat Foils has entered into retail and FMCG sector and has launched India`s first embossed Aluminium Consumer House Foil to be used for the food packing under the brand name `Nutriwrap` and also kitchen containers like casserole, oven cups under the brand name, `Nutripack` The aluminium foils in household use has a tremendous growth potential and the company is planning to increase the share of this `Growth` business. It has plans to become a pan-India leading player in this line of business soon. Gujarat Foils entry into this business will result into the increase revenue for the company and will follow the growth in retail sector in India and will also have higher growth with more awareness on the concept of hygiene and environment as aluminium is environment friendly material and is hygienic for food application.
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!
- Gome yet another Chinese brand plans to foray India
- Flipkart Launches ‘Flipkart Supermart’, Its Online Grocery Store
- B2B startup ShopX bags $35 mn fund from Fung Strategic Holdings