Gurgaon Shopping carnival begins on Sept 27
A shopping fest has been organized in the city from September
July 31, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
A shopping fest has been organized in the city from September 27 to November 1 this year. The main aim is to the city an international shopping and entertainment destination.
Haryana Tourism Mart and Real Estate Developers Council of Haryana has organized the whole shopping carnival to give exclusive shopping experience to the consumers. The fest would showcase the best national and international brands for over a month.
The shopping spree would depict the rich culture of Indian heritage too.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category