Gurgaon Shopping carnival begins on Sept 27
A shopping fest has been organized in the city from September
July 31, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
A shopping fest has been organized in the city from September 27 to November 1 this year. The main aim is to the city an international shopping and entertainment destination.
Haryana Tourism Mart and Real Estate Developers Council of Haryana has organized the whole shopping carnival to give exclusive shopping experience to the consumers. The fest would showcase the best national and international brands for over a month.
The shopping spree would depict the rich culture of Indian heritage too.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021