H&M sets footprint in Russia
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko. The Swedish retailer has rented about 2,300 square meters in the shopping mall and plans to open on Nov. 5. In 2010 a store with an area of more than 2,000 square meters is planned to open in the Stockmann Nevsky Center retail complex. The Stockmann center is currently under construction on the corner of Nevsky Prospekt and Ulitsa Vosstaniya. The arrival of such a popular brand will increase competition, as other market players will begin to promote their labels more actively. H&M’s turnover is estimated at $8,000 to $10,000 per square meter per year, and rent at $600 per square meter per year.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations