H&M sets footprint in Russia
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko. The Swedish retailer has rented about 2,300 square meters in the shopping mall and plans to open on Nov. 5. In 2010 a store with an area of more than 2,000 square meters is planned to open in the Stockmann Nevsky Center retail complex. The Stockmann center is currently under construction on the corner of Nevsky Prospekt and Ulitsa Vosstaniya. The arrival of such a popular brand will increase competition, as other market players will begin to promote their labels more actively. H&M’s turnover is estimated at $8,000 to $10,000 per square meter per year, and rent at $600 per square meter per year.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor