H&R Johnson`s Venture into Modular Kitchen Segment
India`s one of the leading tile and complete bathroom solutions providers H&R Johnson (India) Ltd.
January 16, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
India`s one of the leading tile and complete bathroom solutions providers H&R Johnson (India) Ltd. has recently entered into the modular kitchen segment by launching its Kitchen Division. The brand has made an exclusive tie-up with European and domestic players and will have the modular kitchens and accessories under the brand name `Johnson Kitchens`. Johnson Kitchens will have two ranges of merchandises, i.e., Premium and Value. The Premium range targets the upper market segments whose merchandises are being imported from Europe. Its price range starts from Rs. 3 lakh and ends at Rs. 10 lakh. On the other hand, the Value range is being intended to cater the mid-segment whose price varies from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs. Speaking on the launch of the Kitchen Division of H&R Johnson, Mr. Vijay Aggarwal, MD opined, "After performing an extensive research on the Indian consumer, we have realized that our brand is being accepted amongst customers. Consumers have a long association with the brand right from being complete tiling solutions to complete bathroom solutions provider. Considering this positive feedback and the healthy growth of demand in this category, it was a natural progression for us to become an end-to-end provider in tiles, baths and kitchens and fulfill the basic requirements of a home-maker. At any given point of time, we will have unlimited options in terms of design, materials, colors, layouts and each design can be customized to fit into any type of floor plan."
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform