HSIL honoured National Award for Excellence
HSIL Limited, the group behind India’s leading sanitaryware
December 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Limited, the group behind India’s leading sanitaryware brand Hindware, has made yet another achievement with its products ‘Aquafree’ and ‘Nano’ being honoured with the CII GBC ‘Most Innovative Water Saving Products’ award at the 7th edition of the prestigious ‘CII GBC National Award for Excellence in Water Management 2010’.
These awards were organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry with Godrej GBC at the CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre in Hyderabad. The objective of this annual award scheme is to provide national recognition for commitment towards water conservation and facilitate sharing of information by excellent water efficient companies.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG