HSIL honoured National Award for Excellence
HSIL Limited, the group behind India’s leading sanitaryware
December 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Limited, the group behind India’s leading sanitaryware brand Hindware, has made yet another achievement with its products ‘Aquafree’ and ‘Nano’ being honoured with the CII GBC ‘Most Innovative Water Saving Products’ award at the 7th edition of the prestigious ‘CII GBC National Award for Excellence in Water Management 2010’.
These awards were organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry with Godrej GBC at the CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre in Hyderabad. The objective of this annual award scheme is to provide national recognition for commitment towards water conservation and facilitate sharing of information by excellent water efficient companies.
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end