HULís Customer Insight centre
First hub in India and seventh in the world.
Tags: HULMay 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Unilever has set up a Customer Insight and Innovation Centre in Mumbai to study how consumers shop for FMCG products. It is HUL’s first such hub in India and seventh in the world. Situated in Andheri, it will be used by several group companies in developing and emerging markets to understand how people shop in both neighbourhood stores as well as modern trade.
“The learning will go typically in developing and emerging markets where traditional trade is big. We have been doing consumer marketing forever where the basic premise is consumers are truly the same,” says Punit Misra, Vice-President, Customer Development, Hindustan Unilever.
Indianretailer.com had in January, 2012 reported the exit of Gopal Vittal, Executive Director of the Home and Personal Care business of Hindustan Uniliver Limited. Also in August, 2011, HUL had joined hands with Star Bazaar for CSR activity.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shaz√© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore