HULís Customer Insight centre
First hub in India and seventh in the world.
Tags: HULMay 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Unilever has set up a Customer Insight and Innovation Centre in Mumbai to study how consumers shop for FMCG products. It is HUL’s first such hub in India and seventh in the world. Situated in Andheri, it will be used by several group companies in developing and emerging markets to understand how people shop in both neighbourhood stores as well as modern trade.
“The learning will go typically in developing and emerging markets where traditional trade is big. We have been doing consumer marketing forever where the basic premise is consumers are truly the same,” says Punit Misra, Vice-President, Customer Development, Hindustan Unilever.
Indianretailer.com had in January, 2012 reported the exit of Gopal Vittal, Executive Director of the Home and Personal Care business of Hindustan Uniliver Limited. Also in August, 2011, HUL had joined hands with Star Bazaar for CSR activity.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years