Hidesign enters in Chennaiís Express Avenue
Hidesign has launched its 50th exclusive store in India
August 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign has launched its 50th exclusive store in India in Express Avenue Mall, Chennai. The 850 square foot Hidesign store located on the ground floor carries a good mix of Hidesign's classic handbags and men's bags as well as the complete Spring Summer 2010 Collection.
The new collection has been designed by Hidesign's lead designer Alberto Ciaschini, based in Milan, Italy. Ciaschini brings the heritage of Italian luxury to Hidesign's expertise in handcrafting and developing vegetable tanned leathers.
The handbags and briefcases highlight simplicity of design, innovation in details and celebrate colours of the season like mango greens, aubergines, pearl greys and cherry reds.
Sheetal Subramaniam, Regional Director, Tamil Nadu and Kerala, remarked, “This mall is one of its kind because there are a lot of new brands here that are not found elsewhere in Chennai, and the mall has a nice blend of luxury and affordable luxury.”
With the opening of this store, Hidesign now has 10 exclusive stores in Tamil Nadu and Kerala and also has a large presence in the major multi-brand outlets such as Lifestyle, Landmark, Shoppers Stop and Westside throughout the region.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG