High Street Phoenix adds 11 new stores
Keeping the festive season in mind, High Street Phoenix, Mumbai's leading mixed format retail destination has added new
October 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Keeping the festive season in mind, High Street Phoenix, Mumbai's leading mixed format retail destination has added new stores at their Grand Galleria Zone, providing further value to their customer’s shopping experience. The Grand Galleria at high Street Phoenix, Lower Parel, will now include 11 new stores – Faces, Chicco, Guess Accessories, Pavers England, Clarks, Helios, Parcos, Charles and Keith, Accessorize, Cotton World and Provogue.
Rajendra Kalkar, Sr. Centre Director, High Street Phoenix, Mumbai, said, “High Street Phoenix - one of the Mumbai’s premium shopping destinations has added an array of new stores to its Grand Galleria zone. The Grand Galleria at High Street Phoenix now has 42 stores including the above 11 new stores and the seven-screen PVR multiplex in addition. High Street Phoenix has already established itself as one of the best retail destinations in south Mumbai. By adding the new host of stores to Grand Galleria, we look forward to ensuring that both retailers and shoppers continue to have the most satisfying retail experience this festive season”.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO