High Street Phoenix adds 11 new stores
Keeping the festive season in mind, High Street Phoenix, Mumbai's leading mixed format retail destination has added new
October 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Keeping the festive season in mind, High Street Phoenix, Mumbai's leading mixed format retail destination has added new stores at their Grand Galleria Zone, providing further value to their customer’s shopping experience. The Grand Galleria at high Street Phoenix, Lower Parel, will now include 11 new stores – Faces, Chicco, Guess Accessories, Pavers England, Clarks, Helios, Parcos, Charles and Keith, Accessorize, Cotton World and Provogue.
Rajendra Kalkar, Sr. Centre Director, High Street Phoenix, Mumbai, said, “High Street Phoenix - one of the Mumbai’s premium shopping destinations has added an array of new stores to its Grand Galleria zone. The Grand Galleria at High Street Phoenix now has 42 stores including the above 11 new stores and the seven-screen PVR multiplex in addition. High Street Phoenix has already established itself as one of the best retail destinations in south Mumbai. By adding the new host of stores to Grand Galleria, we look forward to ensuring that both retailers and shoppers continue to have the most satisfying retail experience this festive season”.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019