Kamal Nath honoured Hindware
Tags: HSILNovember 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bathroom fittings brand Hindware from HSIL Limited won the ‘Best Bathroom Fixtures’ brand award in the first edition of Good Home Awards organized by the Zee Business channel. The Award for best brand in ‘Bathroom Fixtures’ was presented to Sandip Somany, Jt. Managing Director, HSIL Limited by Kamal Nath, Hon’ble Minister for Urban Development.
The selection criterion for the awards was based on quality and efficiency and besides hindware, Kohler and Parryware were the other contenders in this category. The brands were tested on the parameters of ‘brand Image’, ‘superior quality’, ‘consumer friendly innovation’ and ‘distribution network’
Expressing his happiness and delight over the win, Somany, said “We are extremely delighted to have won the award. Productive competition is always good for the industry; it is a sign of progress and opportunity. At HSIL we have and will always continue to develop technologies to match our customer aspirations and deliver innovative solutions. It is indeed an honour to be recognized for setting the trend and standards in this very difficult consumer category, which is witnessing a change both in consumer perception and state-of-art products being offered seasonally”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021