Kamal Nath honoured Hindware
Tags: HSILNovember 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bathroom fittings brand Hindware from HSIL Limited won the ‘Best Bathroom Fixtures’ brand award in the first edition of Good Home Awards organized by the Zee Business channel. The Award for best brand in ‘Bathroom Fixtures’ was presented to Sandip Somany, Jt. Managing Director, HSIL Limited by Kamal Nath, Hon’ble Minister for Urban Development.
The selection criterion for the awards was based on quality and efficiency and besides hindware, Kohler and Parryware were the other contenders in this category. The brands were tested on the parameters of ‘brand Image’, ‘superior quality’, ‘consumer friendly innovation’ and ‘distribution network’
Expressing his happiness and delight over the win, Somany, said “We are extremely delighted to have won the award. Productive competition is always good for the industry; it is a sign of progress and opportunity. At HSIL we have and will always continue to develop technologies to match our customer aspirations and deliver innovative solutions. It is indeed an honour to be recognized for setting the trend and standards in this very difficult consumer category, which is witnessing a change both in consumer perception and state-of-art products being offered seasonally”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2