Hindware identity turns red
Hindware, the leading bathroom solutions brand revamps
April 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hindware, the leading bathroom solutions brand revamps its identity as a young, vibrant & contemporary brand which is representative of ‘Change, Positivity & Passion’ and in sync with what modern India believes in.
The new logo is in red colour to symbolise energy and passion.
Mr. Sandip Somany, Joint Managing Director, HSIL Ltd said, “Hindware is one of the most prestigious brands in India today and it gives me immense pleasure to introduce the new brand identity to all our customers and stakeholders. We at HSIL believe that change lies at the core of evolution. It is this philosophy that helps us keep up with evolving consumers and markets. From being pioneers in sanitaryware in India with our brand Hindware, to successfully being present across India for 50 years, we now represent a brand that is bold, dynamic and ready to take on challenges of the future. The new look reinforces the trust and equity in consumers’ minds and reaffirms the credibility of the brand. The new face of brand Hindware symbolises a set of values that are- ‘young, global, contemporary and dynamic’.”
The design partner responsible for Hindware’s new brand identity is Fitch, UK’s leading design consultancy, also part of WPP, PLC which is one of the world’s leading marketing services group. It took Hindware around 15 months to draw the roadmap for this exercise. The company has earmarked Rs 30 crore as its advertising budget for the year.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations