Hindware identity turns red
Hindware, the leading bathroom solutions brand revamps
April 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hindware, the leading bathroom solutions brand revamps its identity as a young, vibrant & contemporary brand which is representative of ‘Change, Positivity & Passion’ and in sync with what modern India believes in.
The new logo is in red colour to symbolise energy and passion.
Mr. Sandip Somany, Joint Managing Director, HSIL Ltd said, “Hindware is one of the most prestigious brands in India today and it gives me immense pleasure to introduce the new brand identity to all our customers and stakeholders. We at HSIL believe that change lies at the core of evolution. It is this philosophy that helps us keep up with evolving consumers and markets. From being pioneers in sanitaryware in India with our brand Hindware, to successfully being present across India for 50 years, we now represent a brand that is bold, dynamic and ready to take on challenges of the future. The new look reinforces the trust and equity in consumers’ minds and reaffirms the credibility of the brand. The new face of brand Hindware symbolises a set of values that are- ‘young, global, contemporary and dynamic’.”
The design partner responsible for Hindware’s new brand identity is Fitch, UK’s leading design consultancy, also part of WPP, PLC which is one of the world’s leading marketing services group. It took Hindware around 15 months to draw the roadmap for this exercise. The company has earmarked Rs 30 crore as its advertising budget for the year.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn