Hindware presents ‘EVOK Mega Home Store’
North India’s largest Home Interiors retail chain enters South India with its first ‘Specialty Home Interior’ store in Hyderabad
June 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mr. D K Jairath, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Hindware Home Retail (P) Ltd. in presence of other key officials of the organisation announced the foray of ‘EVOK Mega Home Store’ into South India with the launch of its first store in Hyderabad. Located at Road No. 36 on Jubilee Hills, the store will provide complete home interiors solution to customers in Hyderabad as well.
EVOK brings the concept of trendsetting Home Fashion in India and promises to deliver a world-class home shopping experience with a superlative collection of Living, Kitchen and Bath concepts at its stores. Spread across 10,000 sq ft, the store will have an outstanding collection of over 16000 contemporary lifestyle products like Home Furniture, Soft Furnishings, Home Décor & Accessories, Modular Kitchens, Laminated Floorings, Bath Fittings and Lightings. EVOK Mega Home Store also provides unique ‘Design to Build’- Interior design services to its customers in Hyderabad also.
Reaffirming the company’s rigorous expansion plans for India, more EVOK Mega Home Stores will be rolled out in key cities of South India- Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin and Coimbatore. It is also set to launch more stores in important cities of West and East India- Mumbai, Vaashi, Nasik and Kolkata.
Speaking at the occasion, Mr. D K Jairath, COO, HHRPL, said, “EVOK Mega Home Stores has already become the largest home interiors chain in North India today. This has encouraged us to extend our expertise and presence across the country. Our store in Hyderabad will offer customers complete ‘home interiors solutions’ with a wide selection of reasonably priced lifestyle products in modern designs.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint