Hushbabies acquires Mangostreet
Will create a strong supply chain and increase SKUs.August 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hushbabies.com, a leading baby care e-commerce player has acquired online kids retailer, Mangostreet.com, a leading online kids brand with a wide range of products like clothes, accessories, etc. Mangostreet.com was founded by two brothers – Mohit and Rahul four years ago. During this time, they have built tremendous expertise across the supply chain for key product lines in the baby and kids space. With this acquisition, the MangoStreet founders would join the management team at HushBabies. They will be creating a strong supply chain and adding private labels, which is Mangostreet’s USP. They currently have 15,000 SKUs and plan to double the same in the coming one year. They are also looking at double digit growth month on month.
Commenting on the acquisition, Sridhar Seshadri, CEO, Hushbabies.com said, “Mohit and Rahul bring an excellent combination of entrepreneurial energy and operational expertise in this space. We are delighted to bring them on board the Hushbabies team.”
“We are extremely excited to work with our new colleagues at Hushbabies.com. The team is strong and energetic and we believe that we can contribute to the rapid growth of the Hushbabies business,” said Mohit Yadav, co-founder and CEO of Mangostreet.com.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear