HyperCITY's fifth hypermarket in Thane
HyperCITY Retail Ltd has launched its fifth hypermarket in Thane, Maharashtra. The store sprawling across an area...
January 14, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
HyperCITY Retail Ltd has launched its fifth hypermarket in Thane, Maharashtra. The store sprawling across an area of over 1 lakh sq ft will showcase 45,000 branded merchandise from a diverse array of categories ranging from food and grocery, fresh produce, home care products, electronics and home appliances, home-ware, furniture, apparel and accessories, footwear and lifestyle products just to name a few. To cater the entire needs of the family, HyperCITY will also offer scrumptious selection of breads, gourmet meats, seafood and foods from all over the world.
Addressing the launch of the Thane store, B S Nagesh, Vice Chairman, HyperCITY Retail opined, “HyperCITY Thane is another milestone in our effort to bring about a retail revolution in India. HyperCITY provided Mumbai its largest and second largest hypermarket with Malad and Vashi, and now Thane is the largest as well. With Thane, HyperCITY has now over 3 lakh sq ft of retail space in Mumbai alone.”
HyperCITY will also provide the customers the free bus service from nearby residential societies in Thane. It is also declared that HyperCITY will launch another two hypermarkets in Bangalore and Amritsar.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore