HyperCITY's fifth hypermarket in Thane
HyperCITY Retail Ltd has launched its fifth hypermarket in Thane, Maharashtra. The store sprawling across an area...
January 14, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
HyperCITY Retail Ltd has launched its fifth hypermarket in Thane, Maharashtra. The store sprawling across an area of over 1 lakh sq ft will showcase 45,000 branded merchandise from a diverse array of categories ranging from food and grocery, fresh produce, home care products, electronics and home appliances, home-ware, furniture, apparel and accessories, footwear and lifestyle products just to name a few. To cater the entire needs of the family, HyperCITY will also offer scrumptious selection of breads, gourmet meats, seafood and foods from all over the world.
Addressing the launch of the Thane store, B S Nagesh, Vice Chairman, HyperCITY Retail opined, “HyperCITY Thane is another milestone in our effort to bring about a retail revolution in India. HyperCITY provided Mumbai its largest and second largest hypermarket with Malad and Vashi, and now Thane is the largest as well. With Thane, HyperCITY has now over 3 lakh sq ft of retail space in Mumbai alone.”
HyperCITY will also provide the customers the free bus service from nearby residential societies in Thane. It is also declared that HyperCITY will launch another two hypermarkets in Bangalore and Amritsar.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021