HyperCity earmarks Rs 40 crore for expansion
HyperCity, the hypermarket chain of K raheja Group,
May 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HyperCity, the hypermarket chain of K raheja Group, looks aggressive to expand in India. HyperCity will launch its 76000 sq.ft store in the upcoming MARG Junction Mall, Chennai.
The group has plans to open stores in across the country and has earmarked an investment amount of Rs 40 cr approximately.
HyperCity has plans to reach a target of 35 stores by March 2015.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end