HyperCity earmarks Rs 40 crore for expansion
HyperCity, the hypermarket chain of K raheja Group,
May 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HyperCity, the hypermarket chain of K raheja Group, looks aggressive to expand in India. HyperCity will launch its 76000 sq.ft store in the upcoming MARG Junction Mall, Chennai.
The group has plans to open stores in across the country and has earmarked an investment amount of Rs 40 cr approximately.
HyperCity has plans to reach a target of 35 stores by March 2015.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG