Hypercity adorns a new look
Hypercity has recently revamped its Malad store. To provide its customers a world class shopping experience, it has designed a floor plan that will make Hypercity ‘the’ place for shopping,entertainmen
September 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity has recently revamped its Malad store. To provide its customers a world class shopping experience, it has designed a floor plan that will make Hypercity ‘the’ place for shopping, entertainment and leisure.
As a result of revamp, Hypercity has improved its Waitrose section wherein customers can now choose from the wide buffet of products and relish the taste of true international cuisine.
There is also an exclusive section for Furtados which is surely music to the ears of music enthusiasts (with Furtados having a concessionary outlet at Hypercity). The musical instruments from various brands are available in a glass-enclosed room.
The revamp will show new and larger impulse bins for Hypersaver offers and additional display space for fruits and vegetables. The increased space will make the aisles more consumer-friendly.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn