Hypercity adorns a new look
Hypercity has recently revamped its Malad store. To provide its customers a world class shopping experience, it has designed a floor plan that will make Hypercity ‘the’ place for shopping,entertainmen
September 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity has recently revamped its Malad store. To provide its customers a world class shopping experience, it has designed a floor plan that will make Hypercity ‘the’ place for shopping, entertainment and leisure.
As a result of revamp, Hypercity has improved its Waitrose section wherein customers can now choose from the wide buffet of products and relish the taste of true international cuisine.
There is also an exclusive section for Furtados which is surely music to the ears of music enthusiasts (with Furtados having a concessionary outlet at Hypercity). The musical instruments from various brands are available in a glass-enclosed room.
The revamp will show new and larger impulse bins for Hypersaver offers and additional display space for fruits and vegetables. The increased space will make the aisles more consumer-friendly.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG